2014 ACC Europe Annual Conference
18–20 May 2014, London (United Kingdom)
Every year ACC Europe’s Annual Conference brings together internationally known speakers and in-house counsel to discuss timely topics and concerns particular to the profession. This year’s event with the theme “20 Years of ACC Europe: a Journey into the Evolution of the In-house Bar” will recognise past achievements, and provide insightful guidance to meet the challenges of the future through its thought-provoking sessions. Join in-house counsel from over 25 countries representing high-profile multinational companies and choose from 20 relevant and topical sessions along with two plenaries. You will have an opportunity to network with colleagues from around the world who share your areas of interest, fulfill CLE/CPD requirements and meet exhibitors of dynamic products and services for the legal profession.
Session topics will include:
- Dealing with corruption: reducing the gap between perception and reality
- Knowledge management: harmonising people and technology to maximise efficiency
- EU data protection: the balance between business, the individual and the state post-Snowdengate
- Breaking barriers toward greater cross-border e-commerce and a new retail economy
- The challenges of a globally connected world: Internet piracy/cybercrime/social media
- Anti-cartel enforcement: recent developments in EU competition law
- General Counsel sharing some of the most difficult corporate and legal issues of today (a forum for in-house only)
Confirm your participation no later than 31 January to take advantage of the Super Early Bird registration rate.
View the full program at www.acc.com/europeconference
Download the conference flyer (PDF)
Read about the 2013 Annual Conference