Applications are being accepted now. Click on the link above to obtain information and application for 2018. Please contact Josie Hall, Chapter Administrator, if you have questions: Colorado@ACCGlobal.com or call 303-757-1847 x 103.
ACC Colorado would like to thank the following 2017 Sponsors:
SPECIAL EVENT SPONSORS:
ACC Colorado 2017 Sponsorship Guidelines
We value our sponsors and are committed to a sponsorship program that exceeds the expectations of our sponsors. In order to run an effective program, ACC Colorado has developed the following guidelines that will govern the 2017 sponsorships. ACC Colorado retains the right, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, to interpret, modify, and supplement these guidelines. Submission of a sponsorship application signifies your agreement to comply with these guidelines.
1. Term. An ACC Colorado 2017 sponsorship runs for twelve months, from January 1, 2017, through December 31, 2017.
2. Sponsorship Applications and Selection. Sponsorship application must be received by ACC Colorado at the address provided on the application by October 31, 2016. Review and consideration of sponsorship applications, and selection of 2017 Sponsors, is at the sole discretion of ACC Colorado. ACC Colorado reserves the right to reject any sponsorship application for any reason and to fill or not fill any specific sponsorship opportunity slot.
3. Payment of Sponsorship Fees. Payment in full of the sponsorship fee for the upcoming year must be received by December 1, 2016. ACC Colorado will promptly refund the application fee of any applicant not selected for sponsorship.
4. Attendance Benefits for Sponsors may have up to 4 firm/company representatives attend each event that they sponsor, including speakers and marketing representatives. Sponsors are encouraged to invite in-house counsel from clients or other companies (regardless of ACC membership) to increase attendance. Guests must pay the event rate and be approved by ACC Colorado in advance.
5. Event Planning and Attendance. ACC Colorado does not guarantee attendance numbers for any program or event. Each CLE presentation must include an in-house speaker or panelist. The sponsor for the program or event is expected to work closely with the Chapter representatives and adhere to chapter guidelines and deadlines associated with the program or event. Sponsors are responsible for the planning of their event, along with ACC Colorado. ACC Colorado will provide a timeline for each event, including deadlines to submit topics, panelists, etc. No sponsorship fees will be refunded in the event of a cancellation due to sponsor delay in submitting information.
6. Materials At and Following Event. The sponsor of a CLE event is responsible for having paper copies of the program materials available at the event for those attendees who desire to have them. ACC Colorado will distribute materials electronically following the event to all registered individuals.
7. Promotion of Programs and Events. All invitations to members for sponsored ACC Colorado events and programs will be distributed by ACC Colorado using ACC Colorado template forms and processes. Sponsors are encouraged to invite in-house counsel from their clients and other contacts to ACC Colorado programs and events, subject to prior attendance sell-out. Sponsors may issue their own invitations and solicitations directly to such in-house counsel, or may forward the ACC Colorado invitation. However, each sponsor is required to provide ACC Colorado with a final head count of any in-house counsel it has invited no later than 7 days prior to the event.
8. Event Registration. All event registrations will be conducted through and by ACC Colorado. Events are offered to ACC Colorado members and other in-house counsel for a modest registration fee. All registration fees collected by ACC Colorado are the property of ACC Colorado.
9. Event Costs. Typical costs associated with a program or event, e.g. facility charges, standard audio-visual equipment (tabletop or podium microphones and projector), food and beverage, will be paid by ACC Colorado unless specified otherwise. Sponsors may be responsible for additional charges to cover special costs associated with a program or event. For example, there may be additional costs associated with certain programs or events, such as sporting event tickets, admissions, or parking. Special AV needs beyond standard microphone and projector may be charged to the sponsor.
10. Marketing at Events. Sponsors may make reasonable marketing materials available to event attendees. Sponsors are strictly prohibited from engaging in direct marketing and business solicitation at any event. However, Sponsors may display materials, leave "give away" items for attendees, and hold drawings that include the collection of attendee business cards. Sponsors may obtain ACC Colorado member information voluntarily provided directly to the Sponsor by the member, but Sponsors are strictly prohibited from using such information for any purpose not approved previously by the Chapter.
12. License. Sponsor grants to ACC Colorado a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free, irrevocable and perpetual license to (a) use Sponsor's logos (which Sponsor will send to ACC Colorado)("Logos") on in any way chosen by ACC Colorado including but not limited to use on ACC Colorado's website, in ACC Colorado's online membership directory, and in announcements, invitations and other materials marketing ACC Colorado events sponsored by Sponsor, and (b) to record, edit, copy, reproduce, publish, and distribute any materials, whether oral, written or visual, provided to ACC Colorado in connection with any event sponsored by Sponsor (collectively "Materials"). The Materials may be reproduced by any means and for any purpose by ACC Colorado or its representatives or contractors without any further permission or fee, and ACC Colorado shall have no obligation to account for any funds it receives from its members, guests, or other sponsors. In any reproduction, ACC Colorado will preserve all copyright notices and will credit the original publications by the organization/law firm and author in the following manner: "First published by [Name of author and law firm] in [year of publication]." Sponsor represents and warrants that (a) it has the full rights to make these grants, complete and unencumbered, to ACC Colorado, and (b) neither the Logos nor the Materials libel anyone or infringe or otherwise violate anyone's statutory or common law rights, including copyrights. Sponsor will defend, indemnify and hold harmless ACC Colorado and its members from any and all claims arising out of ACC Colorado's use of the Logos or the Materials in accordance with the terms of this License.
13. Limitation of Liability. Sponsor agrees to release and hold harmless ACC Colorado, its agents, employees, officers, board and members from any and all direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential liabilities, losses, injuries, or damages (including, without limitation, loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data, or other economic advantage or injuries, profits or goodwill), arising out of the Sponsorship, whether the liability, loss, injury or damage arises in contract, tort or otherwise and whether Sponsor has been advised of the possibility of the liability, loss, injury, or damage. Regardless of the type of claim or liability, in no event will ACC Colorado's aggregate liability to any Sponsor, related directly or indirectly to the Sponsorship Program, exceed the sponsorship fees paid by such sponsor during the Sponsorship program year in which the claim or liability arose.