Nominations for the 2013 Contest are now closed. Thank you for your participation
Eligibility: Attorneys must be in-house counsel between the age of 30 and 39 on Dec. 31, 2012, andshow outstanding achievement in their profession. Self-nominating is acceptable. You need not be an ACC member to apply.
Award: The 10 recipients are featured in the "Top 10 30-Somethings" supplement of ACC Docket's July/August Career Issue.
Criteria for selection:
- The nominee has added value to his or her legal department, company and/or organization.
- The nominee has added value to the in-house community through participation in bar associations, advocacy efforts, and/or cases that champion the in-house community or advance diversity in the profession.
- The nominee has experience in pro bono and/or community service work.
- The nominee facilitates exceptional communication skills within the legal department, and between the legal department and business clients.
- Participation in ACC is not valued more than participation in other bar associations. The depth and context of participation is what is being scored.
In-house peers who serve on the ACC Docket Advisory Board will act as judges.