- Robert I. Townsend Member of the Year Award
Given at ACC’s Annual Meeting, this award is one of the highest honors ACC bestows on its members. It recognizes outstanding contributions, commitment and dedication of a single member to the association. Past recipients include:
- Troy Swan, Winc Australia and New Zealand
- Edward T. Paulis III, Zurich North America
- K Royal, CellTrust Corporation
- Robert N. Falk, Human Rights Campaign and Human Rights Campaign Foundation
- Vincent A. Castiglione, VF Sportswear, Inc.
- Russ Dempsey, United Retirement Plan Consultants
- Sanjeev Dhawan, Hydro OneNetworks Inc.
- William Davis Harn, Southern California Edison Company
- John Tanner, McGriff, Seibels & Williams, Inc.
- Maureen R. Dry-Wasson, Allegis Group, Inc.
- Vincent Gonzales, Sempra Energy
- Joe Catalano, Union Bank of California, N.A.
- Dawn Haghighi, Charter One Bank
- Andrea Bridgeman, Freddie Mac
- Philip R. Strauss, Brio Software, Inc.
- James W. Patton, New England Tech
- Eric M. Lee, Becton Dickson & Company
- Charles A.B. Moore, Federated Department Stores, Inc.
- Susan Flook, Body Shop International
- David C. Cannon Jr., PPG Industries
- ACC's Top 10 30-Somethings
Sponsored by Saul, Ewing Ornstein & Lehr LLP, the ACC "Top 10 30-Somethings" awards program recognizes in-house counsel rising stars for their innovation, global perspectives, proactive practice, advocacy efforts, and pro bono and community service work. Visit www.accdocket.com/30somethings for more details and to submit a nomination.